Consultancy Solutions provides professional services throughout New Zealand, which includes project management (managers & teams), tender & bid management, business performance, continuous improvements, change transformation professionals and resource & recruitment, to deliver successful outcomes for New Zealand businesses.
We have a high calibre, experienced team that provides a breadth of services to enhance your organisational performance. Our Directors are hands-on, committed and act as executive governance, working collaboratively with the Senior Management to ensure the highest levels of customer service and strategic outcomes.
We have a capability to manage any stage of your project life cycle with client tailored solutions. We assist with scope definition, tender process, design and construction contract management, commissioning and project close out. Proven technical knowledge in multiple industries including Technology, Power, Gas, Telecommunication and Field Services ensures effective communication, planning and management of the commissioning phases of your project work, hand in hand with our partners, to deliver a safety-first approach to the work site with a client "no surprise approach".
Consultancy Solutions service delivery is defined and shaped by six core values, which form an integral part of our identity and operations:
Honesty and Objectivity
* We approach our work in an objective, scientific way
* We do not alter our research or analysis to suit non-transparent objectives
* We act with integrity and a consultative approach
* We design and apply in-depth analytical and problem-solving techniques
* Our approach is rooted in empirical, replicable findings that lead to consistent results
* We approach each project as a unique case that merits a unique solution, arrived at independently
* We exist to create value
* Our consultancy interventions lead to a real benefit for our clients
* We honour our commitments
Consideration and Respect
* Our work and personal behaviour are governed by consideration and respect for our clients, colleagues and competitors
* We contribute the wider sustainable and equitable social and environmental context in which we work and live
* We act with integrity working in an ethical and transparent manner at all times
* We create a balanced, motivating and rewarding environment for our team enabling them to achieve success
* We work fairly with clients, and never compromise client data or information
* We base our work on knowledge acquired through our own team experience as well as through that of other consultants, managers and practitioners
* We continually invest in the development of our in-house knowledge base, our team and our ability to perform